17 May 2008

Sigh. It's just a survey

1) Do you like blue cheese?
Sometimes...crumbled on a salad.

2) Have you ever smoked heroin
Hell no.

3) Do you own a gun?
All of mine shoot water.

4) What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic?
Given my guy's nickname, I could REALLY twist this around. ;P

5) Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Not typically, but it depends on what I'm going to the doctor for.

6) What do you think of hot dogs?
I don't think of them, I don't eat them. But if you like to eat lips and assholes-by all means, go for it, eat a hot dog.


7) Favorite Christmas song?
White Christmas-the Bing Crosby version.
I've got a Boner for Christmas-Nerf Herder


8) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Coffee
OJ if I've been drinking.


9) Can you do push ups?
I might be able to do a push up...once you pluralize it, probably not. Damn, I need to work out more.

10) Can you do a chin up?
I don't think I've tried since high school gym class. I didn't like them then either.


11) What's your favorite piece of jewelry
The vintage diamond ring I got when my Aunt Carrie passed away. It's the only thing I wear on a daily basis.



12) Favorite hobby?
As a single mom, I may have forgotten the meaning of the word "hobby." From what I recall, a "hobby" requires "spare time."



13) Ever been in a car wreck?
Yep. Never anything that damaged more than my car.



14)Do you have A.D.D.
Depends on which definition of A.D.D. you are using.
If you mean "AJs Dick Dependancy." Then, yes, I suffer immensely from ADD


16) Your full name?
ms.sinn will suffice. Anyone who needs to knows the rest.


17) Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment:
It's too early to be up.
I'm still tired.
It's AJ's fault.


18) Name 3 things you bought yesterday:
Kiddie swimming pool.
Fan
Movies to keep the kids occupied while I worked.


19) Name 3 drinks you regularly drink
Coffee, wine, tea


20) Current worry?
I'm not allowed to worry today. It's Saturday.


21) Current hate right now?
Aspects of my job, and the fact that I haven't gone after my ex for child support.


22)Can you speak any different languages?
Not well anymore. It's been 10 years since I practiced French, and no Spanish since high-school.

23) How did you bring in the New Year?
Cooked dinner for me and AJ, put the kids to bed, and we brought in the New Year with a bottle of wine...

24) where would you like to go?
Everywhere. Right now, I'd settle for a weekend away with my man.

25) Name three people who will complete this?
I'm not psychic this early in the morning.

26) Do you own slippers?
Yes. I have several pairs, but I never ever wear them. People should really stop buying me slippers.

27) What shirt are you wearing?
A purple tank top.

28) Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
Never have. My grandma used to swear by sleeping on a satin pillow.

29) Can you whistle?
I grew up on a construction site-what do you think?


30) Favorite color?
Red

31) Would you be a pirate?
I'm more of a ninja type of gal.

32) What songs do you sing in the shower?
I don't sing in the shower.

33) Favorite girl's name?
Charlotte-one of Madeleine's middle names.
I also like Natalie, but I'm not having any more kids, so I'll have to save it for my next dog.

34) Favorite boy's name?
Let's go with Peter.

35)Whats in your pocket?
Umm. Awkward...uhhh-I'm wearing a tank top and underwear.

36) Last thing that made you laugh?
My honey's mom's blog. She's so funny. I have no idea where he gets it :P

37) Best bed sheets as a child?
Strawberry Shortcake?? I don't think we had very many character sheets.


38) Worst injury you've ever had?
I cut the tip off my pinky two years ago.


39) Do you love where you live?
I love being less than an hour from everywhere I'd want to be. I hate the cost of living, but I've not been able to convince myself to move since I got here six years ago.

40) How many TVs do you have in your house/apartment?
One.


42) How many dogs do you have?
None right now :(


43) Does someone love you?
Lots of people love me. I'm a lovable person. It's my modesty and humbleness they love.

44) favorite childhood memory?
Sundays at Grandma's house, making pizza, playing with all my cousins.

45) What are you currently reading?
Lightning by Dean Koontz (again)
Stack of magazines: BUST, Health, Ode, ReadyMade
New Cooking Light Cookbook
...And I've been meaning to dust off The Web That Has No Weaver, and get back on track with Chinese Medicine.

46) What is your favorite candy?
I really don't eat a lot of candy. Probably Starburst or Skittles.

47) Something you've learned recently?
I'm much more like my mother than I ever wanted to be, and I wish it would stop.

48) What song do you want played at your funeral?
Ask me when I'm dead.

49 What were you doing 12 AM last night?
Trying to watch a movie whilst falling asleep on the couch with AJ.

50) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
Something I can't have until I have more alone time with my man. Sigh.

No comments: